CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Outta The Mouth Of Babes...

The funniest thing happened yesterday, my 3 year old and youngest child Maddie has been very interested in movies lately with real people (not cartoon characters). So we are searching on demand over the weekend and come across the movie Matilda. I myself never watching it was curious to see what it was about etc...

During the movie I must have asked myself a dozen times "Should I let her watch this" it was a little rough but very captivating. She was hooked! We must have watched that movie at least 4 times this past weekend.

So getting out of the car yesterday she was giving me an attitude and when I finally said "Maddie you better get out of the car now" She said with a BIG attitude "Gosh mom, you just don't appreciate me" I was floored, where did she come up with such an idea?

So I asked her and she said Matilda! Nice, I thought to myself and had to sit down and explain to her that I did appreciate her and she was very important and special. Too stinking cute ... I still am not sure if I should have let her watch the movie because now she wants to stay at home alone, cook and go to the library like her little girl in the movie.

It's amazing how children are so observant when we least suspect it!

1 comments:

Kristina said...

Hey Its nice to see you back in the blog world. I had your old one up on my site forever and you never posted. I hope to see you post more on this one. Love you
Kristina