CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trying To Find Balance In All Of This...



Whew, what a week so far! I am into my 7th week of school, just finished my A.S. Degree and now working on my Bachelors. I often ask myself (why am I doing this???)

Trying to balance being a single mom raising 3 wonderful children, going to school full time, working two part time jobs and trying to manage getting decent grades.... bahahaha.... I am starting to feel a little pressure but know in the end (if I am not in the Psych ward) it will all pay off! I feel like I am missing so much time with my kids.

My oldest just started 6th grade and is now taller than me ( which isn't that hard to do but she's only 11) The two almost twins are in preschool getting prepped to start kindergarten next year and are growing by leaps and bounds.

Finding the balance in all of this is going to be a GI-normous challenge for me this semester. For some reason I am just not feeling it like I was the previous semesters. We shall see...

0 comments: